Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Name wanted for a retrigger-based bisection tool

Hello all,
I'm looking for a name for the tool that I will be working on this quarter.

This quarter I will be working on creating a prototype of a command-line tool that can be used by sheriffs and others to automate retrigger-based bisection. This could be used to help bisect new intermittent oranges, and to backfill jobs that have been skipped due to coalescing. Integration with Treeherder or other service will be done later.

I'm proposing "TriggerCI" since it shows what it does regardless of what you use it for.

If this works for you, please let me know.
If you have another suggestion please let me know. I'm interested on fun and creative names since that part of my brain is dysfunctional :P


Creative Commons License
This work by Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment